Attention all fashionistas, beauty experts, aspiring movie stars, vintage lovers our style muse for today is the one and only Audrey Hepburn.
Why? Because Audrey is one-of-a-kind. She started fashion trends, beauty trends and essentially helped to redefine feminism. Her style was chic and simple, and allowed women of all ages embrace their natural beauty.
To honor Ms.Hepburn NIKA has composed this modern and chic take on Audrey’s classic style. We pulled a trendy twist to a classic dress, style 8104–a modest but sexy off the shoulder lace dress. Accessorize with a pair of gold statement earrings matched with a pair of black pumps to match. Lastly don’t forget your liquid liner to get the Audrey cat eye.
With this combination you, like Audrey, WILL be a classic style icon.
**To get the “Audrey” look check our website at http://www.nikaformals.com
The time has come for the dapper gents of Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce to return to us! On Sunday April 7th, “Mad Men” returns in the U.S. for their 6th season! NIKA is celebrating it’s glorious return in vintage chic style.
We took our classic sapphire blue 8092 and paired it with vintage accessories to give you a madly chic inspired look. Try wearing bold accessories such as oversized pearl post earrings and a bejeweled bumble bee brooch. Match those with a proper, but smart pair of vintage Chanel chainlink loafers [with heels!] to finish off your premiere ensemble. But don’t forget to grab your beautiful gold clutch to store all your vintage beauty essentials, especially for our collection spotlight.
We had to spotlight the lovely “Mad Men” inspired collection created by Estée Lauder. If you’re looking for the perfect makeup set for the premiere, Estée Lauder has what you’re looking for. Not only is the makeup top of the line, but the vintage patterns and packaging are to die for. The see-thru blush “Light Show” is perfect for any occasion. It’s a high pigment blush, so you’ll only need to brush on a stroke of color that will last you the whole day. It also doesn’t hurt that it’s in a beautiful gold compact with a vintage E.L. pattern, pulled straight from their archives. The rich, rich “Pinkadelic” lipstick is perfect for an everyday-to-night look. It goes on sheer with a tint of color. Perfect for us girls who love to enhance our natural assets without going too over the top. Last in the set is the nail lacquer “Pink Paisley”. This nail color matches perfectly with the lipstick, it’s sheer and perfect for any setting whether it’s the office, a hot date or your premiere party. This set is a must-have collection that will not only wow you with it’s fabulously bold colors and vintage look, but it will also last!
With this winning ensemble you’ll be the envy of the office and hold your “fashion guru” ground to the other female titans of the series. Trust NIKA, you’ll be sure to catch the eye of your Don Draper.
**To find more stunning vintage chic looks check out our collection at http://www.nikaformals.com
The time is near, or even here, to start thinking about the first glorious week of warm sun, blue waters and sleeping in!
NIKA has come up with a bag’s worth of spring break essentials to keep you stylish and chic on the beach.
1. Grab an oversized, neutral colored beach bag to keep all of your NIKA essentials.
2. Try using a tinted lip balm with SPF to keep your lips pretty and protected.
3. Grab an oversized neutral pair of sunnies to keep in theme with your bag and your eyes from burning when you stare out into the beautiful blue waters.
4. Most importantly try a colorfully patterned bikini to really embrace the upbeat energy of SB. NIKA chose a vintage-modern bikini to channel our inner Marilyn.
5. Find a colorful coverup to keep your look effortless.
6. Instead of grabbing your thong sandals or pumps, try balancing it with a neutral platform sandal with a hint of color. You’ll be able to traverse the uneven sand and still be fashionable.
7. Don’t forget to grab a towel. NIKA chose this leopard printed towel with a convenient holster. We also loved it, because it rolls out like a faux fur rug. Truly unique and fab for a beach day.
8. Don’t forget to pack a little bottle of perfume, just in case you decide to head off for the night. You can mix those sweet scents of the ocean with a floral perfume for your nighttime ensemble.
9. To top off your beach look don’t forget your oversized hat. Not only will you look like a fabulous vintage model, but you will also keep yourself protected from those harmful UVA/UVB rays.
Finally! 10! We couldn’t let you leave without one of NIKA’s bandage dresses, perfect for a night out. Try our 8085 to truly complete your Day–to–Night look.
You’ll look and feel fabulous with NIKA’s Spring Break Essentials. So be safe out there, but most of all have fun!
**To check out more of NIKA’s essentials check out our collections here at http://www.nikaformals.com